Thursday, February 17, 2011

PRINCE OF FROGS HOBO BAG


I have seen many, many hobo patterns online and just had to try my hand at creating one. I love the scoop neck of these bags. I created mine with plenty of pockets on the inside and a button and ribbon closer. I also created a thinner strap that ties together so that you can tie it at different lengths.


The front pocket was embroidered with a nickname on it. This Prince of Frogs Hobo Bag was made for a special order for a customer of mine for his wife for Valentines day.


WALLET

The matching wallet is also one of my designs and have been mentioning I was going to write up all the instructions for this one. I will be getting them online this weekend to share with everyonee


I will also try to get my pattern for the HOBO BAG online this weekend with the written instructions