Thursday, February 17, 2011

THE LIVIE LOVE BUG PURSE ENSEMBLE


With winter upon us and the snow piling up I just had to make a purse that reflects the crisp blue skies and beautiful big snow flakes. This was a challenging pattern to use as I also had to figure out the placement for the pockets inside.

I want to give credit for this beautiful pattern to "Brenda Dean" The FREE PURSE INSTRUCTION can be found at "Popular Patchwork"

 I only made a few adaption by embroidering and adding inside pockets



Once I figured out my quilt pattern I then adhered it with Spray adhesive to stabilizer and embroidered each solid block. Below is the back and front of the purse



SUN GLASS CASE
I love to make matching sets so of course I designed a new wallet that work work with this size purse and a matching sun glass/glasses case

Inside the case in the photo I have my big black sun glasses and there is still plenty of room for my regular glasses to also fit in there. The inside is lined with a very soft fabric so the glasses have some protection from scratching the lens. Flannel works well.

WALLET


 The inside of the wallet has plenty of room for all your cards bills and change. I even have my checkbook in here for right now as I will be making a checkbook case.

CLICK HERE FOR THE WALLET INSTRUCTION