Friday, October 15, 2010

AUTUM LEAVES


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Today it is rainy, windy, and cold here in Northern Maine. The leaves are all falling off the trees so I decided it was time to make my own La Petite purse for myself instead of all the gifts I have been making with the new pattern I created with my cricut cutter. I call this one Autumn Leaves and I made a matching wallet to go with it. I embroidered Live-Laugh-Love on the top part of the purse. I just love how it came out.

You can now download a PDF copy of the pattern and instructions

La Petite Purse

This pattern and purse have been coppyright and is protected at myfreecopyright.com.
Please do not use this pattern to sell your finished items to be made for profit.
PERSONAL USE ONLY NO COMMERCIAL USE

 
INSIDE VIEW OF THE WALLET
I will try and get the pattern I created for the wallet on my blog also. This is custom made to fit into the La Petite purse.